Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer 2011

I know it's late but I just want to blog about what happened during summer this year. :)

[26 April 2011] My summer kicked-off with an unexpected beach swimming in Punta Engano, Mactan. It was realllyyyy hot that day and it was noon time. I couldn't resist the sea inviting me to take a plunge amidst the scorching heat of the sun. Who am I to refuse? Haha.

Hot day, isn't it?
I just borrowed a shirt from my cousin. Totally unprepared.



Piggy Justin. Haha.
Tell me. Who could refuse this? :p

[30 April 2011] For the first time, Mama permitted me to go with my friends to go swimming at Tubod Flowing Waters, Minglanilla. I was really hyped that she said yes.:DD

Eating time.

Love birds.

Sakiiitt.

Boysss.

Me with the monkeys.

Group shot 1

Group shot 2

Weeee.

Swimingggg

James Bond? NOT!

Fun times
[06 May 2011] Camotes!!! Was finally back at Camotes after sooo many years. I just love the beach there.








So that was it for my Summer. Hope you enjoyed yours too as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment