Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Singleness is a Blessing~

I'm halfway done reading Joshua Harris' I Kissed Dating Goodbye. For months, I have been looking for that book since I started reading its sequel, Boy Meets Girl and finally it is now available at National Bookstore and costs 195php. 

Because of the book, I've come to realize that Singleness is a blessing from God. It is a season in one's  life to reconnect and strengthen one's relationship to Him. You don't have to rush things up, you just have to trust Him and everything will fall into place at His right time. There is a time for everything, like when snow appears during the winter and leaves starting to fall on autumn. He has His perfect timing that neither you nor I knows. Trust in Him and you will be blessed. Believe~


No comments:

Post a Comment