Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Book Cravings

Is there such thing as book cravings? If there is, then that's what I'm having right now. I want to read good books but I don't have the luxury of time and money. Too bad, isn't it? Haaay. Maybe, I can make amends to my daily schedule/routine to make time for reading but still I don't have the money. Haha! I am currently bankrupt as we speak since I just bought a camera last weekend. Oh well, I couldn't wait for the next pay day or maybe I can ask my mom to buy me a book?! Hmmm.. /winks

And also, my Birthday is coming up. Twenty-two more days and I'll be turning twenty-one. I am getting old but as what I've read somewhere, "Age is just an issue of the mind and matter. If you don't mind it, it won't matter". Wahaha. What a great excuse. :p 

This year, I want to celebrate my birthday with my family and as well as my "friends". Friends who have always been there for me through good times and bad times. What's the point of spending your special day with people who aren't that special to you or those who you'd see and hear about when there are events coming up and not when you just need someone to talk to about anything? Think about it. I know I have a point on this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment