Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Yeah, that's me over there. Haha. That was taken a few years back (I still have my short hair.) and edited by a friend. I look funny instead of scary, right? Haha.

It's the time of the year that we, Filipinos remember our departed loved ones. Today, the whole family went to Queen City Memorial Gardens to visit our family members who already died. We brought candles, flowers and prayed the Holy rosary there. 
When the heat was already unbearable, we decided to go and eat our lunch somewhere. Went to Family Choice, Royal Concourse, Ayala but they were all close for the holiday. So we were off to our last resort, SM and waited for a couple of minutes for them to open along with a lot of people. We had Chinese for lunch (brunch in my case) at Flavors of China at the Northwing. Then we were headed home. :)



//OT: I think I might cut my hair short again since it's becoming dry already or some hot oil treatment will help. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment